
Details of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s return to Britain have seemingly been revealed.
It’s been reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are moving back to the UK, six years on from relocating to the US.
Harry had already been due to visit the UK in mid-September for patron duties, including the WellChild Awards.
But according to new reports, the whole family will jet back over at the end of August for an ‘extended period’.
Harry has reportedly enrolled children, Archie, seven, and Lilibet, five, at a school for September, The Telegraph adds.
Sign up for all of the latest stories
Start your day informed with Metro's newsletter or get alerts the moment it happens.
It comes one month after Prince Harry reunited with his father, King Charles, and Queen Camilla at Highgrove for their first meeting in years.

He had been in the country for the Invictus Games, after which insiders said he was keen to return to the UK ‘every few months’.
However, it’s understood that the couple did not raise their new move in July, despite it being in the works for weeks, if not months.
Still, it is believed that the King, 77, was informed on Sunday, and he’s reacted to the surprising news warmly.
It’s claimed he is ‘naturally pleased for the opportunity to see more of his family on a regular basis, both in a private and professional capacity’.
But the King was clear the couple’s status as private citizens and non-working royals will remain unchanged, as per their previous wishes when they stepped back from royal duties in 2019.
It is also understood that Harry and Meghan will not receive any money from the public purse.

Should discussions arise for any official future roles for Harry, they would need to take place between him and his father.
They are not being offered a ‘half-in-half-out’ option.
As for where they’ll be living, the family of four will be moving to a ‘private, non-royal residence’, believed to be outside of London.
The young prince and princess will go to a school nearby.
Further details remain closely guarded for security reasons.
Harry and Meghan were previously based at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, which was gifted to them by the late Queen Elizabeth.


They were ‘requested to vacate’ the property in early 2023, which reports said Harry was ‘furious’ about at the time.
Harry’s estranged brother, Prince William, and his wife, Catherine, Princess of Wales, have also been informed about the move.
The couple’s security arrangements have not been disclosed, but there have been no announcements of any alterations.
This is despite Harry’s past claim that he didn’t feel his family was safe in the UK without police protection.
While in Britain, former Suits star Meghan will continue running her lifestyle brand, As Ever.
She and Harry will keep their mansion in Montecito, California, which they purchased in 2020, and their holiday property in Portugal, which they bought in 2023.
They are reportedly ‘yet to decide’ if this is a permanent move.
Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.
MORE: Andrew feels he’s ‘no longer part of the royal family’ after Balmoral snub
MORE: Princess Eugenie reveals name of baby girl in tribute to Queen Elizabeth
MORE: David Foster addresses ‘awkward’ red carpet moment with Meghan Markle