Trump threatens to ‘bomb the s***’ out of another country

President Donald Trump has threatened to bomb another country if the nation gets involved in his war against Iran.

Speaking to Fox News’ Trey Yingst, Trump said the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had established a back channel with his administration to continue peace talks.

Trump added: ‘They’re good poker players, but they’re dying. I have no time schedule. I’m not in a hurry.’

The President did speak about Oman, which has been involved in negotiations to reopen the Strait of Hormuz.

He had more choice words for the nation, telling reporters: ‘If Oman gets in the way, we’ll bomb the s*** out of them.’

President Donald Trump gestures while boarding Air Force One at Morristown Airport, Sunday, Aug. 16, 2026, in Morristown, N.J. (AP Photo/Julia Demaree Nikhinson)

Sign up for all of the latest stories

Start your day informed with Metro's newsletter or get alerts the moment it happens.

The 60-day ceasefire between the US and Iran ends tomorrow, and tensions between the two nations are rising yet again.

The Iranian military announced this weekend that it would offer $30,000 for anyone who kills or kidnaps US soldiers in the region – with a bounty of $60,000 offered if a woman does so.

This comes even as there are no ground deployments of US soldiers in Iran – only continued air strikes.

As the war continues through its fifth month, solutions for peace between the two nations are looking less likely.

Earlier this month, the US military emailed staff and asked them to submit suggestions on how to ‘punish’ Iran.

TOPSHOT - US Military personnel take away Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAMs), removed from a US Air Force B-1 Lancer bomber at RAF Fairford in south-west England on March 15, 2026. Fairford is one of two bases, along with the Diego Garcia facility in the Indian Ocean, that the UK has given the US permission to use for "specific defensive operations into Iran" to destroy Iranian missiles at source, the British defence minister said in a statement. (Photo by Henry NICHOLLS / AFP via Getty Images)

A senior US military command sent out the email, seen by CNN, to high-ranking military analysts last week, asking for ‘new, creative, and unconventional ways to pressure and punish Iran’.

The email is the latest bid by Donald Trump’s administration to end the ongoing war with Iran, which began in late February.

US Central Command (CENTCOM) spokesperson Captain Timothy Hawkins told the outlet: ‘US Central Command has a long history of thinking and working in innovative ways.

‘Admiral Cooper, in particular, reaches out to members of our great team, regardless of rank, to achieve the highest levels of operational performance possible.’

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.

For more stories like this, .

MORE: Andy Burnham ‘exchanged messages with someone impersonating Trump’s closest advisor’

MORE: What is Donald Trump’s mysterious boxy ‘bulge’ spotted under his suit?

MORE: Boy, 13, charged after ‘relentlessly pelting ex-girlfriend with dodgeballs’ in gym class

Original source Trump threatens to ‘bomb the s***’ out of another country

Back to home